The Human Trainer FAQs
About the Human Trainer
What is The Human Trainer?
Why are there 5 D-rings on the Main Straps?
What materials are The Human Trainer constructed of?
Will the Human Trainer hold my weight?
What materials are The Human Trainer Main Straps constructed with?
Is The Human Trainer elastic?
What is the difference between the Foot Cradles and the Handles?
The Handles are designed to be gripped with your hands and are used for the majority of exercises performed with The Human Trainer.
Examples are chest-presses, body weight rows, bicep curls, overhead triceps press, dips and pull-ups. Having multiple sets of Handles will increase the efficiency of your workouts by allowing you to move rapidly between certain exercises that would otherwise require you to detach and reattach the handles (e.g. moving from push-ups on a low D-Ring to pull-ups on a high D-Ring).
How durable is The Human Trainer? Will it break?
What is included in the DVD?
- Beginner and Advanced Door Anchor Circuit7 routines (7 minute, full-body, circuit training)
- Intermediate Versatility Anchor Circuit7 routine (7 minute, full-body, circuit training)
- Multiple, 4 minute workouts that target different parts of the body;
- Upper and lower body stretching routines.
What are the Versatility Anchors?
What are the Ceiling Mounts?
Ceiling Mounts give you a variety of options for using The Human Trainer indoors. You can use your Ceiling Mounts for dips, pull-ups, vertical push-ups and dozens of other suspended, body weight exercises.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the Ceiling Mounts are in working order and properly installed in a secure location.
What is the benefit of purchasing extra Handles?
What are the Ab Straps?
Does The Human Trainer Travel Bag hold all the components?
Does The Human Trainer come with a user manual?
What are the measurements of a Human Trainer Travel Bag?
Width – 8″
Depth – 8″
The Human Trainer Purchasing Kits
What comes in The Human Trainer Essential Kit?
What comes in The Human Trainer Full Potential Complete Kit?
Can I expand my Human Trainer with additional accessories?
How To Use The Human Trainer
How do I adjust the level of difficulty for each individual exercise?
Can I combine multiple attachment accessories to the Main Straps at once?
How much space do I need to use The Human Trainer?
When using the Foot Cradles, how far off the ground should they be?
How can I secure my Ceiling Mounts? What are the best options?
Contact us for a copy of the installation instructions Please follow the suggested instructions below.
How to Install The Human Trainer Ceiling Mount Attachments
1) Choose a location between 7 to 10 feet high with a secure ceiling joist, wall stud, or door frame.
2) Always use a stud finder to locate several points along the anchoring location. This will indicate where to install the screws for the ceiling mounts. The suggested width for dual mounts is 18 to 25 inches apart, depending on the width of the door.
3) After you have found a secure location for your ceiling mounts you will need to use a pencil to mark where you will drill holes for the bolts. Hold the ceiling mounts against the surface and mark the center for each hole.
4) Pre-drill the holes where marked using a 15/64 or 1/4 inch drill bit.
5) Place the washer and spring lock washer on the first bolt. Insert the first bolt through one of the two holes on the ceiling mount. Using a drill or wrench, screw into one of the holes you pre-drilled. Ensure you don’t completely tighten the bolt. Repeat for the remaining bolt.
6) Ensure the ceiling mount is in the correct position and fully tighten both bolts.
All Components Pre-installation:
Installing in a Door Frame
For installation in a door frame, we suggest you measure 8 inches in from both sides of the frame. Then use a pencil to mark the where to pre-drill the holes. For optimal installation the Human Trainer logo on the ceiling mount should be facing perpendicular to the door.
1. 8″ in from frame pre-hole markers
2. Ceiling mounts installed in a home
I'm a beginner, is The Human Trainer right for me?
Can I use The Human Trainer for weight-loss?
Will I get too bulky with The Human Trainer?
Can I really get ripped with The Human Trainer Circuit7 workout?
Warranty & Replacements
How do I get a replacement if any of the components break?
How do I return The Human Trainer if I'm not satisfied?
Is The Human Trainer covered by a warranty?
Bull Orders, Reseller and Affiliate Programs
Is there a quantity discount if I order a large amount Human Trainers?
Do you have an affiliate program?
What shipping methods do you offer?
All of orders that are received after 1:00 PM PST will be processed the following business day, excluding holidays. For further assistance, please contact us.
Special Notes: In the event that your order (if placed in one transaction) arrives in multiple shipments, you will never be charged additional shipping and handling from what is initially processed at checkout. This situation can occur due to the size of your order and is meant to ensure the product arrives undamaged and within the suggested arrival time.
Astone Fitness always does its very best to ensure your order is delivered within the estimated delivery time, however, these times are not guaranteed as there is always potential for any number of unpredictable delays. These include: International Customs and Duties holds, attempted delivery with no recipient able to receive, P.O Box and APO/FPO address problems, as well as delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other remote locations.